Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Retiring this One...

one of my earliest craft projects:


While on my organizing/getting things done kick...
I was packing up the Christmas stuff (all organized, sorted)
and found this little gem.

Note the date: 1987...

that's a long time for a taped toegether construction paper box to be around.

It's been a construction paper mess 'un-box' for a few years... and it hasn't made the tree for a long time.

So I decided to take some pictures, and then throw it away.

Pictures last a lot longer.

It's been around long enough that I don't think I'll have trouble remembering it.
but just in case,
I took the pictures.

In a few more years we may have another construction paper box on our tree - this time with a little boy's face on it instead. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well this makes me sad..not because of your cleaning and organzing...just because....
love you Momily