Saturday, February 4, 2012

Card of the Week *I'm cheating*

baby C.W.

big boy C.W. (I edited the photo so you can't read his name...)




So, the birthday parties for C.W. are in the past... but the thank you cards just got put in the mail today!
I don't know why, but when we received gifts for him when he was born, and then now for his birthday presents, I feel like he should be the one saying thank you. 

Now, on the inside of the card, I do not write from his perspective.. because that would be weird.  BUT - twice now I have had him hold signs that say "thank you" and then I print them off and put them on the front of a card.  It makes for a simple but super cute card! :) 

(I ended up using a different photo for the birthday present thank you's; the one above is an "outtake")


No comments: