Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Sharing

The weather in my neck of the woods:
raining, humid, mildly warm... kind gross actually.  But that's okay!

Things that make me happy:
Fall leaves coming on the trees on my street!

Book I'm reading:
Trying to finish George W. Bush's Decision Points; and always by my night stand is What to Expect, the first year, and my Bible.


On the menu for dinner:
deer steaks, "wacky mac" (colored macaroni noodles) and veggies

On my To Do List:

email sister about upcoming craft fair (!!)
finish grad class paper
start thinking about Christmas cards...

In the craft basket:
new "linen closet" paper pad :) :) :)
crochet projects

Looking forward to this week:
visiting some friends and family this weekend!


My favorite blog post this week:
http://womenlivingwell.org/2011/09/crock-pot-roast-with-garlic-vegetables/

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
http://missmustardseed.blogspot.com/

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):




On my mind:
weekend plans, dinner, setting up an etsy shop...

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
I John 1:1-4


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice new post!
Did you interview yourself or get the questions from another? Will this be a weekly feature?
Have fun with your projects..and cute little helper, Momily

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!!!

Like the new page

momily

Laura said...

I think it's time for a holiday update!!!

momily